‘The Landing’ is a professional office solution space for the people of Greenville, TX, offering Executive Suites, Virtual Offices, and Meeting Spaces. Our clients share more than just a historical address. They are part of the Landmark/Greenville community – a budding network where savvy, growing companies or entrepreneurs can interact and learn from one another.
Our approach is not limited to supplying co-work spaces. As entrepreneurs we recognize that business success requires more than a productive environment and a comfortable workspace. Success accrues from successful human connections — between businesses and customers, employers and employees, and between business partners. Therefore, our aim is to foster a productive entrepreneurial inner game — through community, mentoring and training that promote personal and professional growth.
The Landing Members recognize the value of working in an environment with like-minded individuals who take their work — but not themselves, seriously. We respect and subscribe to this perspective as well. Therefore we aspire to and expect those who work with us to share our values:
TAKE WORK SERIOUSLY
We recognize that work is an expenditure of precious and limited life energy — which is the ultimate currency. As such, we treat our work and the work of others with great respect and seek to achieve meaningful results with every effort.
DON’T TAKE YOURSELF SERIOUSLY
Members of The Landing take their work and the work of their community members seriously; but not themselves. This spirit of humility provides fuel for learning and building community — which we also take very seriously.
HELP & SHARE
As entrepreneurs, we are focused on meaningful results in our endeavors; but we also recognize that the best investment of life energy is in that which helps to lift others up. As Members of The Landing, our aim is to achieve both.
“Iron sharpens iron.” As entrepreneurs we recognize the truth of this statement. We are inspired daily by the work ethic and achievement of our fellow members . and we seek likewise to inspire and encourage by example.
1. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, or impair The Landing server, or the networks connected to The Landing server, or interfere with any other partyʼs use of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems or networks connected to The Landing server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
2. Use of services:
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, you will not:
- Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise));
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity)) of other member companies;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on or through The Landing servers, notice boards, events or The Landing spaces;
- Upload, or otherwise make available, ﬁles that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity)) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received a ll necessary consent to do the same;
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Upload ﬁles that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted ﬁles, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anotherʼs computer or property of another;
- Download any ﬁles that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- Violate any code of conduct of other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service (including the Building Rules for The Landing)
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without the authorization or consent of the disclosing party;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
3. Building Rules:
- It is expected that you will observe the quiet enjoyment and normal use of the Building at all designated times and not dam age or deface the Building or its ﬁxtures ﬁttings, decor and furnishings.
- The Licensee will not compromise the Building or its protection from ﬁre, ﬂood, gas, electricity or weather.
- The Licensee will not compromise the building security or the security of the spaces therein and will ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to safeguard The Landing buildings, occupants and the occupant’s possessions. At no time should security locks be bypassed or left in an open position and external do ors should never be propped open whilst unattended.
- You are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the full Building Rules, as copy of which is available from the Management.
4. Children and Pets:
Pets are not permitted in The Landing except during designated pet-inclusive events or with written permission. Any children or pets that enter the premises, should be supervised at all times and do so at their own risk and that of their carers//owners, who will accept full responsibility for injury or damages incurred while in The Landing. If a child or pet becomes disruptive to any of the residents, they should be removed from the center.
5. The Landing reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you as it deems necessary, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
The Landing reserves the right or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at The Landing, at its sole discretion. This applies to your participation in and use of the Services provided by The Landing .
- You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in and use of the Services you may be exposed to Conﬁdential Information of either The Landing or its member companies. “Conﬁdential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by The Landing or any participant or user of the Services or any employee, afﬁliate, or agent thereof, that is nonpublic, conﬁdential or proprietary in nature. Conﬁdential Information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, knowhow, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, ﬁnancial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of The Landing, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by The Landing or otherwise derived in any manner from the Conﬁdential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep conﬁdential or know or has reason to know should be treated as conﬁdential.
- Your participation in and/or use o f the Services obligates you to I. maintain all Conﬁdential Information in strict conﬁdence; II. not to disclose Conﬁdential Information to any third parties; III. not to use the Conﬁdential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to The Landing or any participant or user of the Services.
- All Conﬁdential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of The Landing or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this TOU or your participation or use of the Services will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Conﬁdential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of The Landing or any participant or user of t he Services.
7. Participation In or Use of Services:
You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that The Landing does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
The Landing reserves the right to terminate any Service at any time. The Landing further reserves the right to terminate your participation in and use of any Services, immediately and without notice, if you fail to comply with the TOU.
9. Non – Disparagement:
You shall, during and after the participation in and use of the Services, refrain from making any statements or comments of a defamatory or disparaging nature to any third party regarding either Party, either Party’s ofﬁcers, directors, employees, personnel, agents, partners, policies, services or products , other than to comply with law.
As a user, you are not required but it is strongly suggested that you carry a Renters Insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/ofﬁce, as well as the premises of The Landing.